A question about UKARA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about UKARA

Hey guys, atm i am 17 years old and i will be 18 at the end of july. Me and some friends have been wanting to do the GZ weekender for a while.

However when i turn 18 at the end of july i wont be able to get the 3 games in before the weekender to get UKARA registered and buy the G&P m16a1 so i was wondering if it is possible to play lots of games before im 18 and then send of the application form after my 18th birthday, also i am aware that you dont need ukara to purchase RIF's the retailer can also contact the skirmish site and ask if you are a regular there. can someone please help me out here thanks.

Re: A question about UKARA

I think you have to play the required number of games after you turn 18. But you are right in saying you don't have to be UKARA reg'd to buy a RIF. Just a legitimate regular skirmisher. The law doesn't state how many games you have to play and in what time frame to be a regular skirmisher. Hence why most people feel obliged to fill out UKARA forms. You'd be best of ringing a UKARA verified retailer and ask for there take on the matter.

Comment

in all fairness my friend has bought two guns in the gzw shop.. and neither time was he asked to give his UKARA number... he is most definitely a skirmisher though, just never bothered to get his ukara for this reason, and because he already had multiple rif's.
      sigpic

Comment

If you normally play at GZ then they will know you are a regular skirmisher so will know that you can prove defence by having skirmished there regularly over a period of time. Have a word with them and they will put you straight.
        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Joe120 Gangsta init fam Find out more about Joe120
        Working...
        X