ghk g5 or kwa kriss vector?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ghk g5 or kwa kriss vector?

out of these two which is the better gun to get? they are both really cool but don't know which would be a better choice... please leave your thoughs below as its really tough to decide
    thank you for the interest

Re: ghk g5 or kwa kriss vector?

GHK G5.

Better performance with easier access to mags.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

+1 for g5, awesome kick, easy to carry mags around, very accurate
      Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

It's a tuff one I have both and can't fault either one tbh but if I had to make the hard choice and only have the one it would be the kriss vector

Comment

Ghk, however, if you're a new player and new to airsoft, gas guns are not the best option, especially if it's your singular primary weapon, they require a vast amount more maintenance than aeg's, they are less reliable, mags are much much more expensive and will hold a max of 40rounds, maybe give a few more details about yourself to give people an objective view
          And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Originally posted by jonglow View Post
            It's a tuff one I have both and can't fault either one tbh but if I had to make the hard choice and only have the one it would be the kriss vector
            Don't listen to this guy, he can't even spell "Tough" properly.

Vector is a cool gun, but isn't as usable as the G5 in many people's opinion.
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post

Vector is a cool gun, but isn't as usable as the G5 in many people's opinion.
              plus its in an m4 esque shape, rather than akin to a nailgun
              Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

depends what you want, they're both brilliant guns in their own right.
                in terms of pure skirmish-ability, G5.
                but this is airsoft. where looks are king for sure. :P whichever you prefer. neither will really let you down!
                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I have a Vector and a team mate has the G5, cant fault the G5 at all, but damn I love my Vector. Performance wise I think they are pretty much the same, we certainly engage and hit targets at the same range in real conditions and gas usage is similar. If price is a consideration then I think the G5 mags are a little cheaper although I've not really looked recently as I have 4 mags for the vector and that does me for most games I play.

Personally I would go with looks on this one as long as you can get mags with the Vector.

Comment

Vector... I Love mine. G5 is just a bit samey and meh. Nice bit of kit though.

Comment

Bit biased from me as I only have the G5, but +1 for it I would say, since everyone seems to love them. One retailer called it 'the best GBB of 2013' or so I've heard. But as mentioned, they'll probably be around the same but I'd pick the G5 just on kick alone.

Comment

Blytm - if you played CoD then the vector would be the samey one! Everyone seems to be painting the recesses in their one a different colour, looks poor at best!

I don't own either, but if I was to buy one it would be the G5 - as it is I hope to buy a GHK M4 when they are released.
                        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by bob86 View Post
                          plus its in an m4 esque shape, rather than akin to a nailgun
                          The nail gun looks awesome. :P Looks wise, the Vector smashed the G5. The G5 looks like someone hit an M4 with a shrink ray. Or makes you look like a giant. XD Plus, they blend in with every other AR variant-looking gun in airsoft. BORING.

That being said... The G5 is the one I would have. The Vector mags are harder to find, I would say. Not to mention that although it may look boring and stupidly small, the second you pull the trigger, you start smiling and they start running. :D Had a go with it the other day, and the recoil is amazing for a little gun like that. +1 for the G5.
                          TM > JG

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
                            Blytm - if you played CoD then the vector would be the samey one! Everyone seems to be painting the recesses in their one a different colour, looks poor at best!

I don't own either, but if I was to buy one it would be the G5 - as it is I hope to buy a GHK M4 when they are released.
                            I'm not 12 and don't play COD so probably why I like the Vector Personally the performance is great but the basis of the gun, the recoil system, the shape and everything pertaining to the entire gun itself is dynamic and works which sells it. The G5 is just an M4 in the end and the Vector a very large Glock. In airsoft terms it's down to choice. It is easier to run a G5 though.

I can understand if someone were to paint the V like my profile pic but outside of that god knows why. However as it's Airsoft why conform?

EDIT: With games if it's been programmed to be the best gun nobody goes in to battle by shooting themselves in the foot to make them handicapped. However there is a certain challenge to using something else from the norm e.g. BF3 when the USAS had explosive ammo and most people were using it. Fair play, personally never used it as I didn't have to / want to. The Vectors and G5's and such are the more challenging weapons and aren't common in Airsoft so each kill you get with either will come with a satisfaction sweeter than those using spray and pray with a 8 Billion round Hi-cap
                            Last edited by blytm; 17 January, 2014, 23:09.

Comment

"I don't play COD!" Then makes an analogy relating to BF3 in the edit?

Sorry son, but the irony tickled me.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

verybutteryfingers Find out more about verybutteryfingers
                              Working...
                              X