Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding on to Existing Gun!

Currently I own a Classic Army M6 that is completely stock

I would like to add a RIS to the gun alongside either an angled or vertical foregrip and maybe a holographic sight

Please help!! I am having real trouble deciding upon parts!

I have a budget of around £200
    Last edited by Narkkhan; 19 January, 2014, 06:35. Reason: posted another retailer, completely slipped my mind sorry

Re: Adding on to Existing Gun!

If it helps, think of what you want to achieve from said upgrades then it makes it easier to make suggestions, also if its just cosmetics just pick something you like the looks of and then read reviews on different manufactures to make sure you get good model

Comment

You are also aware that the M6 is front wired, so you will need a PEQ box to put Lipo batteries in when you install a RIS.

Comment

Yep I can get an PEQ box

I am looking to attach a Foregrip simply for the stability alongside the looks haha, the only problem is I am not sure what RIs would fit it

Comment

Any M4 RIS system will fit, free float or otherwise, just find one you like the look of. If you're unsure whether it will fit post a pic on here but don't link to a competitors website, it's ban hammer time around here.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Narkkhan Find out more about Narkkhan
          Working...
          X