Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best g36 under £250

Originally posted by I love Airsoft View Post
    Can pick up a 2nd hand TM recoil G36 for that price which are the best G36 on the market
    And internaly as strong as a glass chisel . Not the best of the recoil range by any stretch of the imagination , abs externals not polymer . No thank you tm don't want shiny shiny shakeup shakeup gun for a rip off pricey ....

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthkiller View Post
      And internaly as strong as a glass chisel . Not the best of the recoil range by any stretch of the imagination , abs externals not polymer . No thank you tm don't want shiny shiny shakeup shakeup gun for a rip off pricey ....
      thats the TM out the window then, JG it is

Comment

I don't know where you got that idea from? They are perfect internally

It will outperform any other g36 on the market out of the box plus has the added bonus of recoil

I admit the externals aren't the best being a bit shiny but are still solid

Comment

Originally posted by I love Airsoft View Post
          I don't know where you got that idea from? They are perfect internally

It will outperform any other g36 on the market out of the box plus has the added bonus of recoil

I admit the externals aren't the best being a bit shiny but are still solid
          Externals can be sorted with an ares nbb :P

But another gun is the WE g36 aeg , cracking little gun both inside and out
          Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Was not aware that a tm recoil can be fitted into an ares body . The non recoil yes . But the recoil ??
            As for the internals I was directed away from it by a very highly regarded tech , one with an engineering honours and a manufacturers company backed / trained certification . Anyone who knows me will know who I am referring to . Unfortuantly not allowed to mention other businesses on this forum .

Comment

Since you want something that looks a bit different from your standard G36 entries on site you could go for an original G36 full length rifle, everyone who uses a G36 on site uses C and K lengths.
              Originally posted by Lt. Macka
              big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Externals Star/Ares or CA. They have great externals. The CA's internals are solid too. The Ares/Star aren't quite up there internally however.

Comment

To throw in my two pence worth on this one, I have had two JG G36c in my time, mostly when I first started out, oh so many years ago. The gun's were okay, reliable, simply, and just got the job done, the second one I bought was a newer model, the ABS was certainly stronger on the newer one, as was the performance. I did spend time with an Ares G36c as well, it was a heart breaker for me I have to say, sure the externals were great, but I must have bought a lemon, as I has no end of problems mechanically, it was a shame really, as I has heard many good things about them, still everyone gets a lemon at times. The blowback was good, and easy to disable.
                  However, my youngest nephew is now starting to show interest in coming for a skirmish, so I decided to buy him a rifle, but remarkably he's wasn't keen on an M4, so I got an extremely good deal new JG G36K Ras KV stock model, and I have to say I am impressed with it.
                  The quality is better than the last two, the KV stock is a great addition to the rifle, also the having the Ras hand guard makes a change, although it does add to the weight. The twin optic is like most optics designed for airsoft in my opinion, not very good , the eye relief of the bottom scope is poor, although it does have the proper markings inside. The upper red dot is quite good in functionality but too small for real use I would say, but you can always take it off and place something else there if you like.
                  Yes, overall I was impressed with the purchase, at just over £120.00 new, it was a cracking buy.
                  Downsides, as with all Chinese guys, fps is almost guaranteed to be on the high side every time, this JG was no exception, it was shooting at 394 on .20g, so a spring change is needed, not a big job on the G36 range, as they are so simply to take down.
                  G36.jpg

Comment

Thanks Taff just like your nephew i wasnt keen on m4 as i like something different, and what a nice looking g36KV also very cheap and like you say you can change the carry handle/scoped area very easily which is a bonus along with internal upgrades (with a downgraded spring). thanks for your help and pushing me even closer to getting a JG.

Comment

Another hk gun to consider is the g&g umg ( ump ) , very similar looking to the g36 c , very very strong internaly , accurate and with good range out of the box . Also the additional silencer actualy silences the gun . Only downside is the scarce availability of midcaps for them ( ca make the mids )
                      Low caps and highcaps are easily available from g &g .
                      It is up to gen 3 spec nowadays . I have a gen one and a gen 2 version . Both have been absolutly flawless and without any faults . My gen 1 is 4 years old and has been a true workhorse of a gun , Also they come with a two year wRranty on them from new .
                      Seriously worth consideration ..

Comment

Another hk gun to consider is the g&g umg ( ump ) , very similar looking to the g36 c , very very strong internaly , accurate and with good range out of the box . Also the additional silencer actualy silences the gun . Only downside is the scarce availability of midcaps for them ( ca make the mids )
                        Low caps and highcaps are easily available from g &g .
                        It is up to gen 3 spec nowadays . I have a gen one and a gen 2 version . Both have been absolutly flawless and without any faults . My gen 1 is 4 years old and has been a true workhorse of a gun , Also they come with a two year wRranty on them from new .
                        Seriously worth consideration ..
                        quite a few people have the g&g umg where i play i do like them a lot however definatley after a g36, i will consider a ump of some sort in the future!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hayd23 Find out more about Hayd23
                        Working...
                        X