• Show
Clear All

Re: ksc 50 round glock mag

It's a kwa 23f
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

it seems your mags valve is protuding out slightly,i would personaly remove the valve and swap it with a valve from your original mag,and test both mags...but if you do this you need to be careful as the valve threads can damage if forced,how many glocks do you have btw
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Thanks for the advice

I have just the one glock

Comment

i have 2 mags which have a similar problem, i cant put them in and out fine though, they just vent a little going in and out, comparing them to my other glock mags they valve is indeed sticking out a bit more than my others, about a quater of a mm.
          ive got a valve key in the post as i dont have any tools to hand that i could bodge it open with, once i get it all string the mag and check that the valve is in properly.
          ive got 2 50 round mags and both have the same fault, but ive got 5 other mags that are fine alsong with a couple of stock replacement valves that i bought at the same time as my gun, so i think if the valves are in all the way then ill replace one with the stock valves i have and then swap valves with another mag to see if its alright, as perhaps it could be that the threads on the mag are not quite deep enough for it to be screwd in as far as it should be.
          the valves on them at the moment dont look to be aftermarket but once i have them apart ill be able to tell for sure. ill try to remmebr to chime in on here once ive done it (valve is from hk so will take about a week or so)

cheers
          back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

ive just fired an extended mag through my almost new KWA g23f the mag valve was bog standard it looks exactly the same as the other standard mags,and it locked, loaded and fired perfectly n single and full auto,and the slide locked back on empty,so it seems your mag has a fault, if your pistols works normally on a standard mag

Comment

Well it runs perfectly on a kwa extended mag. This KSC one seems to be the problem

Comment

going back to golems post,i did have a high flow valve that protruded by a mi-nute amount, and it vented gas as soon as you inserted it into the receiver...can you compare the two mags valves? im sure one sticks out further,but its probably by too little to make out with the naked eye

Comment

oh i can see it by eye that its sticking out further compaed to the other ones i have (ksc and kwa - same thing anyway), but till i get my valve key i cant remove then to be sure.

Comment

lol...i was asking roxy if she could compare her two long mags

Comment

Maybe a small difference. hard to tell really

Comment

yeah it is hard to tell the best way would be to swap over the valves,but thats probably a non starter,if you was local to me i couldve sorted it out as ive got a few spare valves and a key.....

Comment

Hi Guys,

I have a similair question to the topic of this thread, although please forgive me for going slightly off topic.

I have a GBB KWA Glock 17 with the metal top rail. I would very much like to use an extended 50 round mag. Are there any that will definitely fit?

Thanks,

Danny

Comment

by rights it should be either kwa or ksc,they are argubaly the same

Comment

not meaning to necro but i just got back home to find my valve key has arrived, the valves on my mags just were not in tight so mabe they are not put in tight enough at the factory or just worked loose - ive tightend mine up and now they dont vent at all when inserting or removing from the mag well. - oh and the valves were stock ksc/kwa ones

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Roxy Been an airsofter since October 2008 Find out more about Roxy
                              Working...
                              X