TM G17 lower vs TM G18c lower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM G17 lower vs TM G18c lower

Right I have purchased a salient arms (ace 1 arms) slide with RMR causing the slide to be recessed somewhat and therefore the slide wont fit on my TM g17 or WE G18 so I was wondering, do TM G18s have the same internals in the lower frame as TM G18s? As if this is the case, I'll buy a TM g18 gbb housing and pack it in the slide and bobs your uncle! If not.... I've looked everywhere and cant find a complete TM G18c lower at all.. I just dont wanna splash out on a whole G18... dont have the cash for that atm!

Any advice appreciated guys, cheers!
    Sandy -- Rogue Recon

Re: TM G17 lower vs TM G18c lower

The G17 and G18c use the same frame, but internals are different, mainly the hammer unit and trigger bar.

Comment

Ok well basically I need the most efficient and money friendly way to build a g18 lower so it can house my salient arms rmr slide as the blowback housing on g17s and WE G series are too big. So... any ideas? Buy the relevant parts to convert my g17 lower or just see if I can source a complete g18 lower - virtually impossible
      Last edited by Reaver; 28 January, 2014, 19:51. Reason: typing while eating = shoddy spelling & hot food on lap!!
      Sandy -- Rogue Recon

Comment

You could always buy a complete TM G18 second hand(or new if you're feeling brave), and keep the spare TM slide as a winter slide?

Or buy the glock, keep the lower and sell the complete assembled slide to get some money back?

Or just sell your WE and buy a TM!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Reaver Find out more about Reaver
        Working...
        X