X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customising and upgrading

Hi

I need some help tbh

Now I have my ICS's to the standard I want them (will post pics of before and after soon)

I have my old and precious CYMA!!! Colt m4 cqb. Some may laugh but was the first gun I ever bought so haha.

Now all I have ATM is a 509mm 6.03 tight bore barrel.

I want a good if not insane ROF. Also a fps of between 340 min to 375 max. Higher to the max the better.

Now I need suggestions on what to replace. I was thinking hop up or just the rubber if so which ones and where from?
    The motor to a high torque ? Again if so which one and where.
    Spring I have a guarder 110 to put in I think that will get the fps I want.
    Also runs on 9.6 NiMh.

Also anything else on the internals to get something super quick with trigger response and a quick ROF?

Thanks

Re: Customising and upgrading

there's a whole " high rof " thread you might like to brows , otherwise there will follow a great deal of conflicting posts about make of parts,mosfets etc....

Comment

Re: Customising and upgrading

A switch to lipo will improve trigger response / battery run time .motor wise a Lonex a2 , shs high torque with a high speed gear set .. Tat will increase trigger response / Rof .
      And then a MOSFET to extend trigger contact longetivity .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Aidanc94 This is my rifle, they're many like it.. But this one is mine, my rifle is my friend, it is my life. Without me my rifle is nothing, without my rifle I am nothing Find out more about Aidanc94
      Working...
      X