Scratch build m4 finishing bits help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scratch build m4 finishing bits help

Right I have spent about a year slowly building my 2nd gun from scratch as I though it would be good I am now all but finished last bits in the post for the barrel assembly. But I am have trouble with 2 things, as said I built it from scratch ie no base gun I used a g&p vltor receiver and it did not come with the little screw or spring for the charging handle, nor did the charging handle have them in the pack, nor did a spring pack I got for other bits! So question 1. What size screw is it I need and where can I get that screw and spring?
    Question 2. I am now buying the battery's for it I cannot go big because I lack the space in the ubr stock and its rails on the front so the 2 battery's I have found that should fit are-

Firefox 11.1v 1100mah 15c
    Vapex 11.1v 800mah 20c

As said I am limited by the dimensions of the battery's after the MOSFET is in there I only have 100x28x28mm left. I am not sure which one will have a higher ROF, last longer and generally is a better battery?

Cheers
    John

P.s. don't bother with the "don't go 11.1v it'll kill your gun" because I know for a fact what parts are in this gun and that I have shimmed it correctly and corrected the AOE the only cheap bit of the gun is the shs gears because I want to decide what ratio gear I want in it before paying for riot Siegtek ones!

Again thanks in advance

John

Re: Scratch build m4 finishing bits help

Anyone?

Comment

Go with the firefox battery for battery life due to higher mAh and lower discharge, if ROF is really important then go with the Vapex.

If you can't make the firefox last all day then get two vapex's.
      Originally posted by Lt. Macka
      big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Ok cheers
        Any idea on the screw and spring issue?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FLAK 01 Find out more about FLAK 01
        Working...
        X