Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please.

Hello forum,

I recently purchased a TM Sopmod Battery for the HK416 and a Universal Smart Charger. I charged the battery as instructed, and when the battery was fully charged I put in the gun and it wasn't working. I then charged Ni-MH 8.4V 1500 mAh Racing Battery for my CA MP5. When I plugged the battery it into the charger the charger's LED light was flashing red (meaning the battery is damaged or or the voltage is below 6V). I don't know if it's a fault with the batteries or the chargers. I am selling the MP5, and I don't want to sell it with a faulty battery.

Thank you.

Re: Help please.

is your sopmod battery also a nihm? have you used the sopmod battery before, could be a duff, best and easiest bet would be to try on a different charger for both the batteries.

Comment

Re: Help please.

Originally posted by Ells View Post
      is your sopmod battery also a nihm? have you used the sopmod battery before, could be a duff, best and easiest bet would be to try on a different charger for both the batteries.
      Yeah the SOPMOD battery is a 8.4V 1300 mAh Ni-MH battery. No, this is my first time using a SOPMOD battery. Unfortunately I only have the one charger. I do have a local airsoft shop that I could take gun, battery and the charger to. Just don't know if it's worth it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sagittarius26 Hi...I play airsoft...and I'm muslim...yay! :D Find out more about Sagittarius26
      Working...
      X