Vfc umarex mp7 gbb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vfc umarex mp7 gbb

I've been looking at a TM MP7 but they are not in my price range and some of the reviews I've heard aren't actually that good for the price I'm paying!

I was looking today on some website and found a VFC UMAREX MP7 GBB.

1) What is UMAREX? A licensing company because the KWA version is also a KWA UMAREX MP7. So is VFC the manufacturer? What is UMAREX?

2) What is this gun like? The thing pushing me away from the KWA MP9 is that this seems to have much more recoil and looks more realistic! I haven't actually found any recent reviews!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Vfc umarex mp7 gbb

Speak to Tisane, he's just taken delivery of one.

Umarex are essentially a wholesaler who happen to hold all of the licencing rights for airsoft manufacturers to use trademarks on their guns from H&K, Walther and other real steel manufacturers. They are buggers really and manipluating licencing and copyright laws for their own financial gain as well as strangling and monopolising the airsoft market. Anyone who attempts to even replicate the silhouette of one of the guns they licence can expect a lawsuit from Umarex.

The gun in question is actually made by a company called VFC, to whom Umarex subcontract to make their licenced airsoft replicas.

But hey, that's all politics that you don't need to worry about. They are 1:1 scale to the real deal but significantly underweight which is good news for lugging it about but bad news if realism matters to you. A lot of the internals are plastic as well.

Alternatively WE have just released a 1:1 MP7 clone under the radar of Umarex licencing, look for the 'New Wave MP7'. It's cheaper than the VFC and it might even perform better.
    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Re: Vfc umarex mp7 gbb

Okay thank you dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

C4lv1n Find out more about C4lv1n
      Working...
      X