Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendation for a pistol

So basically I need a pistol and my budget is around £80

Not sure what to go for though, never had a airsoft pistol before only a .177 colt 357, colt 1911, colt tangfolio witness(all of which I loved, especially the witness with the amount of blowback it produced, that kind of power I would like.)

So what gun do people recommend? I play most kinds of games at my local site, but i would only be using it in a few of them when im close up(I have a g3 which i love!)

Re: Recommendation for a pistol

Save another £20 and get a new WE pistol. Z-in have a selection of them for £99.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

WE SIG/M&P/Glock/XDM and you will be sorted buddy

(In before everyone tells him to save the extra £60-£70 and buy a TM...)
      IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

At £80 you wont be getting much that is new.

Save £20 more and get a WE if you want a holster filler and part time shooter.

Save £30-40 more and get a KWA if you want something that shoots a bit more often.

Save £50-70 more and get a TM which will last and make a great primary.

Depends exactly what you need. By the sounds of it a WE or cheaper pistol may be fine for you as you don't rely on it.

'FireKnife'
        68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
        Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

For £75 on a site, you can get a Sti Tac master (1911), it is c02 but only shoots 0,8 joules! But like everyone's said a WE is probably your best bet
          "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"-Milton Berle
          "I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"-Anonymous

Comment

I'm probably going to get slated for this, but the first pistol I brought was a cheap and cheerful palco raider co2. Cost £40 delivered. Like I said... Cheap. Made of plastic but feels sturdy and well made. It's never missed a beat and to be honest until I can afford a biohazard, ill probably just stick with it. Let the slating begin.....
            Last edited by Fizzy; 24 February, 2014, 10:54. Reason: Retailer name removed

Comment

If it does the Job then use it! NBB are quite nice in the fact they're completely silent, don't shoot too hard with C02 and are very gas efficient !

I'm even thinking about getting a NBB Jericho 941!
              "I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"-Anonymous

Comment

For the price I paid for it I can't find a fault. Even a couple of the marshals at site have got one now (to ensure we take our hits ) rather than walking around with their expensive ones.

The co2 lasts a fair while too as there isn't any real waste because of the lack of blowback.

They are well worth a look for those who are new to the sport or those on a budget.

Comment

personally if anyone was to ask me "what gun am bestest for a budget of £100?" I would say get a tri shot and c02 nbb. They are good as someone who is a bit nervous taking guns down for maintenance and such, like me XD but the best thing is if you break it you can say "ohhhh nooooooo" and buy another one :D

Comment

Also, if it's just going to be used when your primary is too long to work in a small environment (I'm guessing your G3 is a full length not an G3 "sas) then just get a cheapo clear*c02 nbb like we've said, look for a usp if you fancy doing a German loadout

-Josh

*If you have the defence just paint it black/silver/rainbow colour/any camo etc

Comment

I have a TM for the reason that I want it to perform in cold weather. Something else to think about. May make you think it's worth saving for a little longer.
                      sigpic
                      "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

+1, I'm thinking of getting a TM P226 later this year. (sorry to drag thread out) work so well in colder weather!

Comment

Recommendation for a pistol

Bought a TM P226 E2 the other day. Went out at 7am and my balls were pretty much inside my body it was so cold and it performed lovely. I think I went through 3 mags with one gas refill, and even though it's mainly all plastic externals, it has a naughty kick to it, sounds lovely too! Good range with it too, fairly high capacity magazines for a pistol! Definitely recommend!

Like many of the guys above, it is definitely an idea thinking about saving up a little more! As a sidearm, it's the last thing you want to fail when you're dry or need a quick reload. I've come to agree with, after wasting stupid amounts of money, you do get what you pay for in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not long brought my first pistol got tm 1911 skirmished last weekend no problems even though it was cold... I fact prob used/killed more people with it than my rifle decent range and gives nice kick

Comment

TM hicapa or TM glock.
                              Hicapa doesnt die..ever and works in all weathers, has many spare parts. TM glock is a close second but has more fun holstering options.

Always Tokyo marui for pistols, or KWA as a close second. Do not belive the lies of WE they are false prophets.
                              -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                              -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CHorner Find out more about CHorner
                              Working...
                              X