G&P Moe Cqb Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P Moe Cqb Parts

So I have orderd few parts and I want to know if they will come good with the moe so,
    I ordered ProWin Hop Up Chamber CNC AL, Prometheus hopup bucking pack (soft purple).
    DeepFire SS 6.02 407mm + silencer to cover. I want to know if it will greatly improve my gun's preformence THX

Re: G&P Moe Cqb Parts

Well the prowin hop unit and the prommy buckings are top choices, i have both in one of my uppers with a 249mm Lonex barrel and they are awesome.

I have a 336mm Deepfire barrel, a prowin hop unit and a dirt cheap rubber in my longer upper and performs okay, though I suspect this is the fault of the cheap rubber more than anything.

You will either need to slip some orings over the outer barrel or half a long type motor spring over the outer barrel to push the hop unit back against the gearbox, and your golden

You will also need to wrap some ptfe tape around the barrel near the tip to support it in the outer
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Re: G&P Moe Cqb Parts

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
      Well the prowin hop unit and the prommy buckings are top choices, i have both in one of my uppers with a 249mm Lonex barrel and they are awesome.

I have a 336mm Deepfire barrel, a prowin hop unit and a dirt cheap rubber in my longer upper and performs okay, though I suspect this is the fault of the cheap rubber more than anything.

You will either need to slip some orings over the outer barrel or half a long type motor spring over the outer barrel to push the hop unit back against the gearbox, and your golden

You will also need to wrap some ptfe tape around the barrel near the tip to support it in the outer
      ok thx but anyway i dont have a clue how that happend but my Promy has a cut... im thinking about ordering firefly hopup bucking how will that work ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

daniael12 Find out more about daniael12
      Working...
      X