Z1 Green gas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z1 Green gas?

Who's till up this late on a Sunday!? - Anyway, what's Z1 green gas like? Looks reasonably cheap, is it a bit sluggish for metal slided guns?

Thanks in advance! :D

I think I'm off to bed... Yawn...

Re: Z1 Green gas?

Out of all the green gas iv'e tried it's one of the top ones. For the price you can't go wrong. The only gas that iv'e used thats outdone it is Kickass gas and Guarder gas. But they are alot more expensive, and the standard size cans have less in them than the Z1 gas

Comment

Out-done in terms of what exactly Hunter?

Comment

Use it with my we hi capa 5.1. Nice kick and power, not sluggish at all.
        sigpic

Comment

Power. As you know different gases, use different amounts of lube. Abbey ultra for instance uses a load of lube, whereas Kickass gas uses not alot. Z1 gas is a happy medium. Enough lube to keep your seals from drying out, but you'd still need to carry out maintenance in the long run. However maintance is recommended no matter which gas you use

Comment

I used it with my TM Glock 17 and WE 1911.

Worked perfectly. It's a good quality mix, but I feel there's not as much in them as the cheaper cans.

Comment

i use it somtimes (if i run out of propane) and its good. for the price you cant go wrong

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheLazyMarksman Please be aware that not only myself use this account. Find out more about TheLazyMarksman
              Working...
              X