Guarder Glock Lower Frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guarder Glock Lower Frame

As above, I've got a Marui glock 17 Custom. The rear screw that holds the trigger mech assy has bust and split. Now looking for a guarder lower frame. What's the difference on a 2013 frame? As I've found one in stock but mine is definitely not 2013. Will the frame fit?
    Go Hard, or Go Home!!!

Re: Guarder Glock Lower Frame

They're all made for the same gun (any Guarder 17 frame will fit any TM G17) - the naming is just showing it is a newer model, probably nicer plastic or updated trademarks etc.

Comment

You sir are a Legend thanks my man
      Go Hard, or Go Home!!!

Comment

Seriously that little screw hardly does a thing as the main pin holds the rear mech in place. I wouldn't worry about it as it wont affect its use.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and BTW the Guarder 2013 frame has a nicer fake trigger pin (in metal?) on it and reinforced screw areas. I've compared the older one with the newer one.

Comment

The screw holds the complete rear mech in including the rail? It's right in the corner. Well it was lol
          Go Hard, or Go Home!!!

Comment

No you'll find the main pin that goes through the frame does that job... the screw must have been a stabilising thing to simply help support. It doesn't do anything to stop the rear mech from being pulled out...

Seriously - 30 Glocks and counting...

Comment

30 Glocks?! And you still dont realise they're poo? :p

But what Fitch says is true, same with the M&P from WE, the screw holds no real value.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Its still worth sticking a 2013 Guarder frame on it though...it really is lovely compared to the stock one.

I think I sold my guarder framed Glock to Fitch in the end...

Comment

Agreed - they are a nice upgrade.

Alternately get a compatible WE Gen 4 one - a lot of the chinese sites have just the frames for sale. You can stipple out the trades if you are bothered by that kind of thing.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jdizzy Find out more about jdizzy
                  Working...
                  X