Which hop rubber to use, Madbull red or Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which hop rubber to use, Madbull red or Blue

I have 2 aegs I want to change the hop rubbers of, one is a CYMA M14 and the other is a G&P M16, both shooting 350 - 360 fps.

I have 2 pairs of madbull 60 degree shark normal hop rubber (blue) and the (red) accelerator ones. Which would be better in my aegs and whats the difference and advantages of the 2?

Thanks
    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Re: Which hop rubber to use, Madbull red or Blue

Anybody??
    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

i used hurricane in my aegs and they are a really nice (and cheap) upgrade to my gun
      Originally posted by parky
      If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

i have had a madbull clear silicone which was excellent,

just replaced it with a madbull black which i am yet to test this saterday.

i will post back the results after saterday if you wish

Comment

I was looking into these sometime ago from memory the blue one is just a normal hop rubber whilst the red accelerator has an extra rubber flap at the tip in which Madbull reckon will have a better seal and solve any double feeding issue. I ended up going for a Marui hop rubber though.

MY FEEDBACK: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...=pyro+feedback

Comment

i have the blue one in my CA-M4 works well but be prepared to use .25s if you downgrade your guns

Comment

Originally posted by shep5856 View Post
              i have the blue one in my CA-M4 works well but be prepared to use .25s if you downgrade your guns
              I dont understand why i would need to use 0.25s if I downgrade?
              AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

Perhaps the hop rubbers are too soft for use with .2's he means. In that case i have to say turn your hop down :p

Comment

hops fully off, and the M4 is chrono'd at 305fps and still goes skyward with .20s, not so much of a problem with .25s, then againg could ust be taking its time to wear in

Comment

I had the same issue with a guarder clear rubber and a h-nub. Turned out the rubber had a slight tear

Comment

Beef. From experience I can honestly say that on the whole when all is said and done, Don't Bother.

If you are using standard power levels I.E under 350fps and unless you are aiming for a rate of fire over 30rps then stick with the bog standard Black Tokyo Marui Bucking. I have tried many different bucking's including the shark turbo thingy and the uber-accelerate nub do-dad :eek:

Guarder and Systema tend to split or wear oddly! Madbull do not seem to make the slightest bit of difference and quit often make things worse. Ares are Crap and Nineball are perfect but expensive. I have had some success with the Element V-Grove Bucking's but they can take a while to dial in, and I love the H-nub and have then in many of my guns.

But honestly put the TM Buckings in your guns bed them in (about 500-1000 rounds) use decent ammo and take the time to set them up properly and you will not go far wrong. Oh and clean your barrels.

This is my opinion and you are welcome to it...

Comment

Originally posted by ThatblokewiththeScar. View Post
                        Beef. From experience I can honestly say that on the whole when all is said and done, Don't Bother.

If you are using standard power levels I.E under 350fps and unless you are aiming for a rate of fire over 30rps then stick with the bog standard Black Tokyo Marui Bucking. I have tried many different bucking's including the shark turbo thingy and the uber-accelerate nub do-dad :eek:

Guarder and Systema tend to split or wear oddly! Madbull do not seem to make the slightest bit of difference and quit often make things worse. Ares are Crap and Nineball are perfect but expensive. I have had some success with the Element V-Grove Bucking's but they can take a while to dial in, and I love the H-nub and have then in many of my guns.

But honestly put the TM Buckings in your guns bed them in (about 500-1000 rounds) use decent ammo and take the time to set them up properly and you will not go far wrong. Oh and clean your barrels.

This is my opinion and you are welcome to it...
                        This is sane and sound advice, I have TM bucking and rubbers in my AK and Type 89 and they have never shown any slack in range or accruracy. I have had issues with Guarder rubbers also, but it was in a semi-auto M16 at 400fps+.
                        Last edited by Teddykiller; 31 March, 2010, 22:12. Reason: spelling failures
                        sigpic
                        http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

Damn I put in the Excelerator in my M16 just before I saw the last 2 posts, Oh well will try it out o sunday and if it is worse I will get some tm hop rubbers
                          AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Beef Find out more about Beef
                          Working...
                          X