Madbull Ultimate Hop up Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madbull Ultimate Hop up Unit

Im looking at hop up at the moment for my M4 and the Madbull Ultimate Hop up Unit took my fancy.
    What are they like? and are they worth the cash?

Max
    Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
    Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
    sigpic

Re: Madbull Ultimate Hop up Unit

i went for madbul rubbers and bucking but kept everything else standard classic army,

made a verry noticable and nice difference to my CQB gun's randge.

definatly worth the money but becareful as the full silicone (seethrough) ones are incredibly delicate when fitting a Tight bore barrel. apparently the seethrough ones will also become worn out and need replacing sooner, thats based on product reviews i have read.

Comment

Re: Madbull Ultimate Hop up Unit

Im looking at getting one myself, Im seen some goodstuff about them elsewhere, I did have a post about it on this forum but unfortunatly didnt get much help. Price wise without the tracer LED fitted they are about 25 quid which is respectable compared to other units.
      If I get one before you Ill let you know how it goes mate.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RXAM Bit of a military nut. I prefer mil-sim airsoft. Really into Namsoft and i have too much kit.... not guns just tactical cloths Find out more about RXAM
      Working...
      X