TM P226 or TM Glock 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM P226 or TM Glock 17

Hi i am looking to buy either the Tokyo Marui Glock 17 or the P226, there both the same price and I like them both the same in the way of looks. The main thing I am looking for is reliablilty, fps and accuracy. Is there much difference between the two in that way? Is there anything I should be aware about with either one? ie leaky mags?

Thanks

Re: TM P226 or TM Glock 17

I had a TM P226 and well it was a lovely gun and never failed me. I ended up selling it and recently got a m9 which i sort of regret. The P226 came with a working decocker and well i miss that big time. As for the mags they were fine. They are however in 2 sections and secured together by a hex socket. I found over time if the hex socket got loose the mags would leak. This was easily resolved though by simply tightening up the hex socket with a allen key. I never liked the glock so think you should go for the sig.

Comment

TBH they are both TM they will both be very reliable. I would say the P226 as I own one myself, but just get the one you prefer.

Comment

I have the sig and a friend of mine has the glock. The sig just looks better IMO.

The working de-cocker is actually really useful, so... if you are looking for a reason to choose one over the other that might be it!
        One team to rule them all, one team to find them, one team to bring them all and in the darkness of the night battle own all the Deltas. BRAVO HOORAH!

Comment

TM 226r , but id get a metal version , it just a nice kick and snap back when pull the trigger

Comment

Thanks for the replies I went with the P226.

Comment

glock all the way.

Comment

nick, can you check ur pms as im trying to get hold of you regarding the recent transactions of goods. im having problems with logging in so im unsure if i can send messages.

the probelm is i havnt recvied any goods yet, and need to know if you sent em yet,and who did you send it by ? ie parcel force? tracking numbers ect to trace parcels ,

thanks

Comment

depends on what you want it for really: to suit you layout, to match your play style or jut to look kick-ass

I would lean towards the glock myself.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ash Find out more about Ash
                  Working...
                  X