M14 Mid Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M14 Mid Caps

Ok so i'm looking at getting some mids for my TM M14, Ive heard the King Arms one miss feed quite a lot, so am just looking for your views on what's the best make for them? I've found TM 70rnd mids for £16.50, would have thought they would be the best?

Cheers

Delta

Re: M14 Mid Caps

Yep, because they're metal!

For a more serious in-depth answer, my TM 68 rounders don't misfeed or fail to feed, and haven't split open unlike the KA crap I used to own!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

they that bad ?
      i was going to get the 5 x 110 round king arms box set from zero one for £25ish, is it worth considering something else.
      had enough with highcaps, and the looked good value for money
      sigpic

Comment

I've had KA mid caps, and they're awful. I've now got 190rd MAG mid caps being sent from and asian hobby supplier.

Comment

Originally posted by starscream View Post
          I've had KA mid caps, and they're awful. I've now got 190rd MAG mid caps being sent from and asian hobby supplier.
          Could you let me know how good they are when you get them please buddy?

Comment

I got 10 ka midcaps, had to file them all down to fit better and even then only 8 of them would feed. Then when it came to the game day, I had problems with two or three of the mags! Rubbish!

Comment

^ Although haven't had any experience with the metal KA mags.

MAG are generally quite good, the only gripe I'd have is "how much maintenance is required on a mid cap that holds as much as 190 rounds?"

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I'll let you all know when I recieve the mags, and have they behave in a fire fight

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Delta Sup fool Find out more about Delta
                Working...
                X