Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What is your PROVEN best shot that wasn't a fluke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is your PROVEN best shot that wasn't a fluke?

I was banned from one shooting venue for shooting a 10p piece on an indoor 50 range (.44 carbine not pistol). I made the mistake of not finding it and picking it up.
    Banned from a second choice for shooting insurgent targets when some little shit complained about being offended.

Apparently it's not PC to shoot anything other than standard bullseye target faces. I scoffed and laughed my way out.

Comment

Military out door range, standard targets Fig 11 Advancing Soldier, stuff PC!
      The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Managed a couple of kills at GZW from Charlie into stag camp, I'm told its 80 meters. Also managed shot of the day at ironsight Airsoft; it was a head shot at 80-90 meters from an elevated position and prone. Witnessed by loads and distance confirmed by shocked Marshall. The rifle is a fully upgraded mb05 with aspuk stuff
        There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Muppetdaze Edward VII re-enactor, Refugee from a cigar box Find out more about Muppetdaze
        Working...
        X