Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marui Glock 17 - Serpa Help

Hi guys,

I've had a look at the search function but couldn't see if this was covered so I thought I'd ask and see if anyone knew the answer.

I like sidearms. I've recently decided to get a Marui Glock 17 and upgrade it with a PGC stainless slide. I like this look, but it may not be to everyone's taste.

I plan on skirmishing with this pistol, so I need a holster for it. I like Blackhawk Serpas and currently use one with my P226. I have lots of Blackhawk bits (drop leg, molle attachments etc) so I can mix up where I carry my sidearm and for this reason would ideally like to stick with Blackhawk stuff.

I know standard Marui Glocks don't fit in standard Serpas as the slide is too wide. Does anyone have a Glock 17 with a PGC slide fitted and know if this is still the case with a new slide? If so, does it definitely fit in a Glock 21 serpa?

Thanks for any help you can give

Re: Marui Glock 17 - Serpa Help

Yep, the Glock 21 holster is what you need. Cant find it at the moment but there was a thread around about a year ago on exactly this, and several users said they used a marui glock and a G21 holsters.

- - - Updated - - -

Looked it up, cant find the thread but many sales of the TM Glock 17 on this forum include a Glock 20/21 Holster. So that should be evidence enough

Comment

Cheers buddy.

I figured that the PGC slide probably wouldn't make much of a difference to the slide width or it wouldn't fit onto the frame very well, but thought I'd ask anyway, as someone on here was bound to know.

Comment

Exactly - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3B1ei7bvAg

This guy seems to have your exact desired combo , and he states in the comments that it was a drop in fir for the marui internals. Logically, the slides are probably pretty similar , and thus to be safeside i would go with the G20/G21 !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kodiak212 Find out more about Kodiak212
        Working...
        X