Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guarder P226 metal kits

Hey all.

Just got myself a TM p226 and was looking at metal kits. I used to have a Guarder kitted 226 and I really liked it, so am primarily looking at the Guarder kits this time.

However, they seem to be out of stock literally everywhere! Have they been discontinued or something?

Also, does anyone know if the P226E2 metal kit would fit the standard P226? Found a couple of those in stock.

Cheers

Re: Guarder P226 metal kits

The frame is different on the E2 one, with no threads for the grips screws. I don't think Guarder make a lot of their cast metal kits anymore, mainly seem to focus on the newer CNC stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
      The frame is different on the E2 one, with no threads for the grips screws. I don't think Guarder make a lot of their cast metal kits anymore, mainly seem to focus on the newer CNC stuff.
      Ah okay, thats a shame! Are there any other aftermarket metal kits currently being made for the TM 226? I only know of PGC and they seem to be out of stock everywhere too!

Comment

I believe the Pro Win ones are good , they make some non railed P226E2 kits that I like the look of. Around the same price as PGC, but requires some modification which is annoying for a CNCd kit. I've seen some Guarder 2010 silver ones for $90 from HK, so there are some available, but I think they're mostly discontinued.

Comment

I've too found a silver railed kit. It's 96$ before shipping. That's from HK. I did find a black one for 120$ but it was from a sketchy looking U.S site.

Oh.... i've just found a black one, but it's the shooters design kit. And is 470$

Comment

Cheers guys! I'd rather black but I would settle for silver. I could maybe get it cerakoted. $96 doesnt sound too bad at all!

Yeah..think the shooters design kit is a tad out of my price range! haha

I've found a silver guarder P226 kit from an asian site I trust for $120. Can't find the one for $96!

But...at least I know they are out there! Cheers guys.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coski Find out more about Coski
            Working...
            X