Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engraving

Hello all,

I've been looking at getting a plastic m4 lower engraved/etched with the us gov. trades but not really sure where to take it, or how much it should be costing? Anyone had any plastic parts etched that can give me a recommendation. Got a WE M&P slide that i'd love to get some trades on too, I know timpson do engravings but not too sure how they would get on with the logos, unless they had a milling machine with an engraving bit.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Scott

Re: Engraving

I have tried to do this in the past, well searched for anyway... I had a look on youtube and they had had a stencil that you would just spray over it is about £8-£10, just to let you know as an other alternative.

James
    GZW Regulars
    Looking for PSG-1
    Or MTP Plate carrier (6094)

Comment

Like an airbrush kinda thing? I was thinking about doing a stencil and dusting it in white just for the outlines; but its how to make an accurate stencil?

Comment

well I have not done this before but I believe that you could just put some white spirit over it and then just cut down on some of the edges
        GZW Regulars
        Looking for PSG-1
        Or MTP Plate carrier (6094)

Comment

Another option is to find a place on eBay or google that does decals and provide them with a design to do in your choice of colour and size, I got a 1.5" x 1" magpul triangle done for about £3.50 for my M4
          sigpic

Comment

Decal idea sounds like a good shout, I'll look into it. Cheers for the suggestions fellas

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Scotty Dog A Northerner living down south Find out more about Scotty Dog
            Working...
            X