External Upgrade advice for an agm m4 cqb aeg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• External Upgrade advice for an agm m4 cqb aeg

i have been offered the top m4 which he tells me is an agm m4 cqb as a swap for my CA AK74 , i had a little look around and i want to know how upgradable it is ? externally mainly as im not a fan of the short m4

10154642_10201920472241873_1118691280_n.jpg

Re: External Upgrade advice for an agm m4 cqb aeg

Swap for something else. You're mostly paying for externals in that trade so if you want a longer gun then trade for a stock M4 with a better reputation, then you'll get better internals and save money.
    Originally posted by Lt. Macka
    big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

If it's a sportline AK, do it.

If it's a proline AK, don't do it. The latter is worth more than the AGM M4. And if she features Arsenal SLR markings, you can be sure you've got one of CA's original blued steel AKs, which are an absolute beast.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

well i plan to put it up for valuation later tonight so id appreciate you guys taking a look

Comment

ok hes offering an m16 barrel set now with it 10173310_10201921031535855_1248184251_n.jpg

Comment

Does the AK have arsenal trademarks mate? Is it blued steel? Is it a pro line or sportline?

Comment

its proline with markings its the SLR105A1 with polymer grip and stock upgraded with a CA RIS top cover rail

Comment

I wouldn't AGM cheap Chinese model. Only good thing and agm m4 metal body internals ( crap )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 🔫

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sedgehammer13 Find out more about sedgehammer13
                Working...
                X