CA vs ICS vs King Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA vs ICS vs King Arms

Now that I have my site membership , I am searching for my ideal weapon.

At the moment, I'm looking at either CA M15A4 Carbine, ICS M4A1 Carbine or King Arms M933.

I was just wondering if anyone had any good/bad experiences with any of these manufacturers and also if anyone had an alternative suggestions.

Re: CA vs ICS vs King Arms

If you want an Armalite and not do much to it you can't beat an ICS.

The manageability of them is second to none. They are so easy to work on its unbelievable. The hopup is superior compared to your average M4 hopup so you good, consistent shots which is what everyone wants.

If you however want to customise the crap out of it with Magpul parts or what have you then I'd avoid it. ICS use different measurement sizes so fitting non ICS after-market parts can be tricky, while not impossible its a hard job.
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 4 April, 2010, 00:07.
    SAVE OUR SPORT
    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

I have CA AR15's and love them to bits. Build quality is excellent.

Comment

Have you considered G&P? Current quality is superb.

Comment

i own a ca m15a4 rifle and the performance is quite superb with a tightbore and systema hop, not sure on stock
          i own an ics l85 and the quality and performance is immense

few team mates own various guns from the ics range and kings arms range and have nothing but good things to say about them
          Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

i have an ICS M4 and it performs great. Not missed a beat yet. Easy to work on with the split gearbox too.
            Apmaman is dead right tho, nighmare to fit non-ICS parts to. I had a major job just swapping out the folding stock as the stock tube guides are tapered and the fixing to the body is not standard.
            Great gun though. Got an ICS MP5 SD5 on the way now too.

Smiffy
            G&P SR-25 CA M14 WE 1911

If we have traded and i haven't left feedback feel free to remind me by PM.

Just 'cause i'm online doesn't mean i'm sat at my computer, i could actually be doing some work for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              I haven't really looked into G&P; I'll check out their range tomorrow.

Thanks to all so far for your feedback, sounds like I've narrowed it down to the best few to choose from .

I was convinced on CA but then I saw the ICS range. I've pretty much decided I don't like M933 so it will be between CA, ICS and G&P once I've checked them out.

Ultimately it will probably come down to what I can afford in the end. Are any of these manufacturers better value than the others?

Comment

CA i think are one of the best bang for buck manufacturers out there

owner of my airsoft site is a very exoerianced tech and the entire fleet of rental guns consists of CA M4s - as far as your first gun goes, superb reliability and great performance
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I am veering back to my original choice (CA), but I think I wouldn't go far wrong with any of these manufacturers. I am going to search later today for package/special deals on any of these rifles/mfrs and start to look at the best internals supplied with the stock weapon.

Keep the comments coming please - it is really helping

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    couldn't agree more, all of my mates who have G&P's can't fault them. externally and internally superb

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MrT Find out more about MrT
                    Working...
                    X