IF owning rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF owning rules

Hey again, I hear alot about people who skirmish getting the ukara defence etc (its what this site is about lol) but what about the other side what about film makers etc? Just asking because Im at college doing sound engineering and I was asked by one of the video media people to create a zombie film with him but we obviously can't use two tones is it possible to get cover being such indipendants or is it just for theatres etc?
    sigpic

Re: IF owning rules

Couple of guys on here are involved in the Movie business and as far as I am aware they have defence.
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

You need some form of written proof that you will be using the guns for a film. If you can satisfy the retailer that your reasons are genuine, they are allowed to sell to you. The only problem you may have is that retailers generally ask for a letter from a registered production company, but a letter from a genuine educational establishment's art/film department may well be OK.

Phone a couple of retailers and ask them what they'd require.
      sigpic

Comment

IIRC you are allowed to have them as props but it gets very grey as far as the law is concerned. It would be easier to get people to bring their RIF's along for you to use. That way there is no legal complications.

Comment

use de-acts ,dont need to be ukara to buy them + there real
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=100054

Comment

all great ideas folks thanks, getting people to bring them along does seem the easiest and cheapest option haha might even get a few people who let us use their guns to do some acting haha.
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PLAYGOD Find out more about PLAYGOD
            Working...
            X