Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noveske Rail on WE GBBR

Hi All,

Just bought myself a nice WE M4 GBBR, the CQB Variant if that makes any difference.

I want to get rid of the standard RIS unit, and replace it with a clone Noveske 10" Rail. I've read mixed reviews online whether the barrel nut will fit straight onto the upper receiver or not. It's a clone unit, can be bought from a popular UK auction website; not the madbull one.

Does anyone have experience of these two together and do you know if they definitely are compatible straight out of the box? I've heard of people re-threading upper receivers and all sorts, and don't want the hassle of all that!

Thanks,
    Aaron

Re: Noveske Rail on WE GBBR

I know for sure the madbull ones work fine. I've used acm clone larue rails on my we m4 no problem. However I think with anything clone/acm, it's trial and error. Good luck
    WE M4 OB - GHK AKM - KWA MP7A1 GBB - G&G M4 16" Noveske Custom - Asia Electric M4 14.5" Larue Custom - S&T Tavor 21 - CA/G&P AK47 PMC - WE G19 - KJW G27

Comment

Do the madbull ones work straight out the box without any other adaptors or modifications?

Comment

On the we m4, I've had the madbull Troy rail and noveske 13" rail. The lock nuts fit straight on no problem.
        WE M4 OB - GHK AKM - KWA MP7A1 GBB - G&G M4 16" Noveske Custom - Asia Electric M4 14.5" Larue Custom - S&T Tavor 21 - CA/G&P AK47 PMC - WE G19 - KJW G27

Comment

The barrel nut supplied by Madbull in the box with their Noveske rails does not fit WE M4s, you can get the correct one to fit the WE M4 but I think its a right ball ache.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aaron-hill09 Find out more about aaron-hill09
          Working...
          X