Help with battery size for TM Scar L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with battery size for TM Scar L

Hi I've had my TM scar for a couple of months now and I've been using a 8.4v vapex mini tamiya size battery, I was wondering if anyone knows of any more powerful battery's that could fit into the small battery space so I can get a better rate of fire without upgrading it or would I need to wire it up to lipo also would it damage the gun if I use a higher voltage battery.
    Thanks

Re: Help with battery size for TM Scar L

You can use 7.4 volt lipos without any modification and they come in a range of shapes and sizes.

Comment

If you remove the small tab at the bottom of the battery space you can fit a 2200mah 7.4v lipo in but you will need to shorten the wires.
      Its a snug fit but the biggest and best you can fit.

Comment

Thank you, I don't have any lipid so this might sound like a silly question but do I need to change the wiring or will a lipo connect to a mini tamiya connection

Comment

Idealy you should change to deans but you can buy lipo's with any type of connector including mini tamiya.

Comment

Thats brilliant thank you

Comment

You can cut a piece out of the stock doing this will allow for you to slip a 9.6v mini type in there or even a 9.6v crane stock you can fit in there with the stock fully extended there is a vid on the tube
              that shows you hat I'm in about its a quick and easy mod to do
              I'm on here so much I should be a moderator lool

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Woody97 Find out more about Woody97
              Working...
              X