Well Warrior L96 MB-01 VS. HFC VSR11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Warrior L96 MB-01 VS. HFC VSR11

I am looking for a sniper rifle that i can use for events. i have narrowed it down to these two guns and i just want to see which gun you guys think is best as i need a second opinion and many of you are more experienced than me. these guns will be modified as i will add a new spring and maybe a tightbore barrel. also if you have had these snipers in the past or still do please tell the pros and cons of them.

if you have any other suggestions of snipers better than these but around the same price please do tell me!

thanks
    Angus

Re: Well Warrior L96 MB-01 VS. HFC VSR11

someone please help me out i really need a second opinion

Comment

Most of the l96 variants are the same. You have loads and loads of parts available suck as new hop up units new barrels trigger sets piston, cylinder, spring guide.

I have a Double Eagle L96 it has a new stock, triger, cylinder, piston, spring guide, spring, cylinder head, hop up unit, hop up screw new inner barrel and lots of little things.

My point is all the rifles as standard will preform basically the same, when you start upgrading that's when they go into there own class.
      I would look at what upgrades are available for each rifle and work out how much its going to cost you to get them to a reliable spec shooting at the fps you want.
      In short if you plan on upgrading the internals, get one with nice externals that you like the look of.
      Using Tapatalk

Comment

ok thanks a lot for the help

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

miniman40 Find out more about miniman40
        Working...
        X