X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• up to 100m shooting area

Morning guys.
    Im hoping someone can help.
    Im looking for a site where I can test my DMR and my mate can test his new real sword dragunov.
    I need some place in essex london area which will
    Let me test my rifle. Im doing a few mods and wanted to test with different hop units. Different barrels and r hops etc. But I cant find anywhere to test as I have such a short garden I cant document any gains to the mods that im doing.
    Anyone got any recommendations?
    Thanks in advance
    Clive

Re: up to 100m shooting area

Realistically, I'd imagine you'll be looking at outdoor skirmish sites near you, that's going to be the easiest option for an area with plenty of space that's open to having RIFs on display.

Get in touch with whichever site's close by and see if there's possibly any staff on site on non-skirmish days who'd perhaps let you on to shoot in exchange for beer and/or biscuits, or perhaps just see if they'll let you pay a small amount to go on to a quiet part of the field during a skirmish day.
    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Re: up to 100m shooting area

Yeah I was coming to a bit of a brick wall with this.
      Came to the same conclusion to ask a local site.
      Cheers for your comment.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hawk82 I bought my first BB gun in 97. Bought my first proper AEG in 2001 and by the way i still have that TM MP5. When plastic R.I.Fs were the times and UKARA was non existent and you never heard the word twotone. Days when you played CQB on Full auto and 328fps was the target. Find out more about Hawk82
      Working...
      X