Looking for an MP5K PDW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an MP5K PDW

My dad used to use one whilst in the RAF whilst on guard, ive seen 2 for my budget. The galaxy and the cyma/asg, both need to be two tone, which one would you pick?
    "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"-Milton Berle
    "I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"-Anonymous

Re: Looking for an MP5K PDW

cyma
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Re: Looking for an MP5K PDW

Don't go near the galaxy!!! Seriously awful piece of junk, it's not even fit to be a paper weight. It was the worst aeg I have ever come across, I bought one off this forum for £70 knowing full well it wouldn't work properly and it'd be a little project. The plastic body crumbled in my hands as soon as I tried to pop the gearbox out and that was just for starters. One month into the money pit and the only galaxy parts left are the selector plate,(because you can't buy them) the trigger, motor plate (can't buy them) hop unit (can't buy them) and front sight block.

I have had to replace the upper and lower body, the whole gearbox, motor, hop rubber, inner barrel - hop rubber was solid and glued to the barrel which was all green and manky brass. Also the pdw stock snapped almost instantly.

All in all I should have just bought a new cyma mp5k, it would've been cheaper. And this isn't just because the guy sold me a ragged gun, the quality of the parts were really shocking despite it being a pig.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

scarredwarrior just one of of the million airsoft newbies Find out more about scarredwarrior
      Working...
      X