Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FN Herstal SPR A5M m40 a5 special police sniper rifle

Hi I am looking to buy and sniper but I am stuck between two guns

The JG Bar10 is the one I am leaning towards as I know more about it.

The other one I am looking at is the one in the title (I am too lazy to write it again). Now I am posting this up here because I can't find a single review on it.

I was wondering if anyone has the gun or has heard anything about it and if you have do you think it is better than the JG bar 10?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: FN Herstal SPR A5M m40 a5 special police sniper rifle

I bought one of them, and it was terrible. I sent it back. The hop was all over the place, and the thread keeping the cylinder head on stripped itself after 200-ish shots. It isn't exactly VSR compatible as the cylinder is too wide - you'd get terrible compression. A pretty gun, but a wall-hanger.

Comment

Oh ok we'll I guess thats a no then, do you know much about the bar 10 because from the reviews it sounds like one of the best in its price range

Comment

The JG BAR-10 is just a clone of the TM VSR-10. It's cross compatible with all of the parts, so many people choose the JG over the TM if they're taking the upgrade route as most of the guts will be ripped out anyway!

Comment

Yeah we'll that's what I plan to do and I think the externals are nice for the price too

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

miniman40 Find out more about miniman40
          Working...
          X