G&P magpul rear wired m4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P magpul rear wired m4

hi sorry if in the wrong section. im after abit of help from some one that has a G&P magpul m4 that is wired to the rear. im looking to buy a G&P gearbox but can only find large tamiya plug gearbox has anyone got a photo of how they are wired up from the gearbox to the stock.
    Captain Price: We're going deep and we're going hard
    SAS: Surely, you can't be serious?
    Captain Price: I'm serious. And don't call me Shirley

Re: G&P magpul rear wired m4

Google it.....looks to me to be a straight wire with fuse.
    KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Comment

The G&p Magpul I've got (and just sold) doesn't have any fuse and has a mini deans connector on the stock gearbox.

It's just two straight wires from out of the rear of the GB attached to the battery connector.

I would buy and fit an ASG Ultimate gearbox over a G&P. It's a drop-in fit into a G&P receiver.

Comment

thanks for your help speedbird. do they go from the the male deans to a female to a small male tamiya on a adapter to use the battery in the stock ?? as ive all ways had front wired m4's and am after running a battery in the stock

Comment

hi pete, I've got one of these too. Small deans. You can get small deans to tam connectors - pretty easy to make one yourself but on my mine I just soldered on a standard deans.

Comment

thanks mate as the only rear wired G&P gearboxes i can find have deans or a large tamiya with a in-line fuse only thing is all my batterys and lipos have small tamiya's

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gsipete Find out more about gsipete
            Working...
            X