BFG's...options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFG's...options

I've currently got 1 oshi boom and 1 timed bfg(VTG),I like the use I get from both,the OB is quick to load,the VFG's are slower to load and expensive,swings and roundabouts I guess...
    Are there any others on the market worth trying,I prefer timed so what's about?Cheers...

Re: BFG's...options

TRMR for an impact - stonking piece of kit, even quicker to load than a standard oshiboom etc and manufactured very well.

Timed wise, I'm not aware of any better - if any at all other timed grenades than the VTG.

Comment

I couldn't think of any other timed grenades other than dynatec/vfg either, there may well be some obscure police or military one out there
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

The Dynatecs/VTG are the only timed ones I know about.

I know that one place has new Dynatec timed BFG in from the guy that made them originally, and they cost less then the VTGs do (they are £74.95 new). They have been altered in that they now have different tops.

What still amazes is that will all the different type of BFGs now on the market that some people are still trying to sell the old Dynatecs for more then a new VTG.

Comment

+1 for the TRMRs. Twist, throw, pick up, twist, new blank, twist, throw. Ten seconds reload time, tops. Terrifying bits of kit.

And yes, the SWAT VTG . Haven't found anything better that's timed.

Comment

Originally posted by Deacon View Post
            The Dynatecs/VTG are the only timed ones I know about.

I know that one place has new Dynatec timed BFG in from the guy that made them originally, and they cost less then the VTGs do (they are £74.95 new). They have been altered in that they now have different tops.

What still amazes is that will all the different type of BFGs now on the market that some people are still trying to sell the old Dynatecs for more then a new VTG.
            Yes there are some on here in the classifieds more than the new price????Cheers for all the help..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

snuff Find out more about snuff
            Working...
            X