Laser or torch for glock 17?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser or torch for glock 17?

Hello can somebody please advise me on the best laser or torch for the glock 17, do I need to by a mount as well? And what in your opinion would look better.

Re: Laser or torch for glock 17?

In regards to torches M3's generally look the best on glocks, you can pick up china made ones for around the £20-£30 mark which are of a very good quality (element/ASG etc). All pistol taclights such as the M3 ones have integrated mounts so there's no need to buy one.

If your looking for the best torch I would recommend a Streamlight TLR1. Are the best looking pistol mounted torches in my opinion. Look great especially on glocks and are seriously bright, will set you back £130 though

As for lasers china made ones would be your best bet. There's pistol mounted taclights which also come with a laser attachment that can be swapped in place of the torch if you want the best of both worlds

I personally think taclights look a lot nicer than lasers on pistols

Comment

i have a genuine glock torch,which looks real smart with the glock pistol

- - - Updated - - -

or yo could get a torch laser combo, glock makes them,and so do streamlight,and obviously clones
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

+1 for the streamlight TRL. Lovely light light. Before you buy a laser and or torch though you should look into your options for holsters.
        “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

I'm very new to this. I would be very grateful if someone can link me for the torch and a good holster. I couldn't +1 enough.

Comment

You must be new.....as you haven't discovered 'links' are not allowed just google your gun, plus the torch, and holster. As above, your best starting off with an M3 torch. Holsters are easy enough to find.
            “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

This is the NCS LED Illuminator for RIS Rails & Pistols (£30) on a Glock 18 to give you an idea of what it would look like.

Attached Files

Comment

will that fit on my glock 17?

Comment

It's the same frame as the Glock 18, so yes.

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

I've got the zeroone m3 on my g18, looks nice and it's amazingly bright

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Originally posted by Coz
                      If you fart, take a chrono reading
                      Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Aerodite Find out more about Aerodite
                      Working...
                      X