New Player - Gun HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Player - Gun HELP!

Some people say it's not worth it as you lose power but I have blowback pistol and it does fill nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

On mine it's just where the hoper is so pull down to adjust the hoper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The G&G "blowback" guns do not kick when fired. The charging handle moves backwards and forwards; that is all. The AK does make a lovely noise though.

Comment

Blowback pistols are gas powered, you get some sensation of proper recoil from the slide moving back, but I believe the G&G is just a moving bolt cover. It makes a little extra noise, puts a bit more load on the motor and if it goes wrong, it's generally more of a pain to fix than it's worth. I disableD the blowback on my gf's APS, it didn't really add anything. I would go for a standard AEG, personally speaking. Less to go wrong. K.I.S.S.

Comment

Sorry, only one more question, my local site has a limit of 350FPS, but another site has a limit of 328FPS. If I buy a gun with a M90 spring would that cut down the FPS so I could use it in both sites? The gun would be the 100Y Blowback variant

Comment

An M90 should bring you in around 290-300 fps, depending on air seal etc.

Comment

Okay thanks

Comment

G&G blowback is pneumatic, shouldn't add any more stress on anything, but it isn't very exciting. Adds noise and looks better, but the gun feels the same as any other AEG.

Comment

The G&G pneumatic blowback may not add stress to the gearbox or motor but it does provide yet another set of seals to fail. However, the G&G L85 series guns have a mechanical blowback link.

I agree with RitchieTheBrit; simplicity is best.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheJackall Find out more about TheJackall
                    Working...
                    X