Which one would you pick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one would you pick?

So, I would like an M4 AEG and I've narrowed it down to two guns. Cyma Colt licensed, with see through stock + pistol grip because of law, or An SRC M4 with green body and pistol grip. The Cyma includes two mags, and a chinese battery and charger. This costs £99 however I added a vapex nicd/nimh smart charger and a 8.4v mini battery and 3000 bbs. Overall cost is £140.98. But the SRC is in a package with the same battery and charger, 3000 bbs for only £120. Bear in mind I'm buying this to shoot targets in my garden, Thanks
    "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"-Milton Berle
    "I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"-Anonymous

Re: Which one would you pick?

The SRC has a horrible gearbox and hop unit; if it has to be one of those two, buy the CYMA one. However, I would spend a little bit more and get a G&G.

Comment

Okay, Thanks! Although it's really up to my dad, since he has to 'gift' it to me. I'll search around
      "I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"-Anonymous

Comment

You can do loads of things, go 2nd hand aeg and get a better package or save up more and get a better aeg to start on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

yeah, they're both rubbish, get a G&G combat machine instead.

Comment

Edit - Wrong thread.

Comment

I've been searching around and AK's have grown on me, apparently the G&G cm ak have loose mags and feeding issues (I've also heard they have motor issues), so the two I'm looking at are: Dboys RK12 based on an Arsenal Slr106ur or an Arsenal beta spetsnaz, both come to £160 pounds including smart charger, new battery, and bb's.

Comment

Can I ask why you want an aeg just to shoot targets in your garden? Seems a bit much, just buy a springer pistol? Or buy an aeg and shoot people at a site instead.
                For Sale
                Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

My son has a G&G CM AK47 for the times when he does not want to be in sniper mode; it has never had a problem with loose magazines or misfeeding, and the motor, although not the greatest ever, has been fine.

Comment

Hmm was reading the reviews on Z1 and it was in every review, decided with the spetz though, thanks for eveyones input!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

scarredwarrior just one of of the million airsoft newbies Find out more about scarredwarrior
                    Working...
                    X