• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Airsoft Player Kit

I am currently pricing Up and organising my shopping list for airsoft
    Primary is G&P M4 or CM16
    Secondary is TM Glock 17 (tan)

What do you guys suggest for a new player?
    What to transport RIFS in?

Re: New Airsoft Player Kit

a big badge with "UKARA registered" written on it
    J

Comment

As weapons to start off with they're very good choices, can't say much more than that really. Buy them from a reputable store with a good record of a high level of customer service and you're golden really, not much more too it than that. Don't skimp on batteries/charger or eye pro would be my only other really important advice, I'd guess you've already done a fair bit of reading in to other topics.

Are you looking for suggestions for all the other stuff in terms of a rig, magazines etc? Rifle carriage wise, anything that covers them up basically, that's all you need to really worry about it (long as you don't bash them around obviously). A big instrument case is a great carriage method, but most airsoft stores and gear retailers will have some sort of gun bags in stock. Shop around lots of places (as with any purchase) making sure to look outside of stores that mainly sell RIFs and of course don't go too cheap. My first dual gun bag was a really cheap chinese copy that started falling apart on its' first use.

1. If it breaks you could end up with 'guns' on clear display in a really public place (depending where you skirmish)
      2. You'll obviously not want your expensive toys dropping to the deck in the event the zips or handles fail

I've currently got a couple of quite large gun bags made by Warrior Assault Systems and Voodoo Tactical, had one before that which was a Guarder and is still going strong in my brothers hands. But generally if a company makes good quality chest rigs/MOLLE pouches/backpacks they should be a good bet for a gun carrier.
      REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Hmm thanks man

How many mags should i get? How many batteries?

Whatw about the cleaning of the guns?

Comment

Originally posted by jakeas View Post
          a big badge with "UKARA registered" written on it
          J
          s'tel tsuj kcab pu.
          We are assuming you have followed the correct procedure to purchase the above?
          And yes, storage is something to think about. Keep an eye on the bay of e. To buy new, bags/cases are actually quite expensive for what they are.

As Paul Simon said, 'Which do you prefer, the hard or soft option?'
          sigpic
          "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

A game away

Comment

Ohhh! Itchie fingers, I was there!
              Cases, look for Flambeau for the hard option.
              Soft cases, look out for a GB48 - Buffalo River.

Both these I use for airsofting and real steel.
              sigpic
              "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

cases are a very good idea, plus mags wise, it all depends on what your wanting to use. hi cap mid cap or low cap. low cap youll need lots and vice versa for high and mid. but youll need some thing to put them in on the field. a rig is always a good option, but a standard surplus jacket works fine, aslong as its got decent pockets!
                J

Comment

src make a cheap hard case, ive used for a couple of years, its got a little bit of flex to it along edges where you have to persuade it to close but it takes a battering, and still holds out

for mags i would recommend to get one or two "flash mags" original or clone it doesnt matter,they are excellent if you want to keep your weight down,just two of these and if its a crazy full auto game,a refill bag with another 1000 in your pocket....the mags just need a couple of pulls of the draw string and it will unload all 360 odd bbs, you will rattle a bit,so you need to play a bit more stealthily, and you dont need to wear a rig,just one mag in your pocket one locked n loaded,and a reload bag of bbs

and or 6 (or 7 mags coz you could have 6 in your pouches and one up the spout) mid caps something like MAG 150 rounds metal or something like PTS P mags (120 rounds) these are plastic/polymer (which i use) you will have about 800 to 1000 rounds which should be plenty, if you need more than that then you need to look at your game style and probably change it or take a speed loader and a refill bag
                  Last edited by sparrowhawk; 25 July, 2014, 11:28.
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

undamagedvirus Find out more about undamagedvirus
                  Working...
                  X