Glock stuff need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock stuff need help

Hey I have a kwa glock 19(thanks ross14 ) and want to trick it out a bit so here what I need help with

A holster that will fit because it has a trijicon red dot sight

A threaded barrel or adapter for silencer

What brand of mags work with it either standard or extended

Were I can get a customer back slide plate

Thanks for reading and any help you have:D

Re: Glock stuff need help

Here we go:

Holster: the blackhawk serpa for glock 17 or 19 will fit perfectly, as will the equivalent Fobus holsters. IMI holsters will work but may need modifications (depending on which batch of frame you have, the bottom of the dust cover to the top of the slide is too tall). All of these (provided they are not ones that lock over the rear of the pistol) will accommodate a gun with a fitted micro red dot (be it a fastfire, docter or rmr).

Threaded barrels are more common for 19s than 17s, still incredibly rare though. (Your best bet may be threading a g17 barrel)

And ksc/kwa mags work, aabb copies work, jg copies work too. Tm, we, vfc and kjw do not.
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Cheers dave38 appreciate it

Comment

tricking out an airsoft glock? easiest kind is a tm type glock losts of shiny pimpage bits about (as can be seen in the http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...of-your-Glocks! topic ) but as dave said =D

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

You will very much struggle to get a threaded barrel for it, I waited 4 years to bag one on the classifieds on here, I wasted weeks of my life trying to find a new one online. They really are that rare. To be honest though mate it was a bit of an anti climax, it took lots of sanding and dremmeling to make it work, in standard form it kept stopping the slide from cycling properly, it is a psg slide mind you, I may have had more luck with the normal Kwa/ksc slide.

Comment

Really? My Shooters Design threaded barrel dropped straight into a PGC slide and cycled flawlessly, even with a tracer unit on it - probably something to do with it all being nicely worn in
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

I just bought a Shooters Design threaded
              barrel and for the tm pgc slide and the thing I had to do was file one side like it was on pgc barrel.

After that it's a perfect fit and works fine with a suppressor very happy I got it now I just need find a cheapish ccw thread protector.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cybrax-zorg Hey im cybrax i love music,extreme sport and airsoft need to know more just ask Find out more about cybrax-zorg
              Working...
              X