l96 loading problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• l96 loading problem

Hey just bought an L96 secondhand and the speedloader doesn't have the adapter what can I do to make loading easier?
    sigpic

Re: l96 loading problem

Originally posted by PLAYGOD View Post
    Hey just bought an L96 secondhand and the speedloader doesn't have the adapter what can I do to make loading easier?
    Nout really save buying a new speed loader, I like loading mine by hand anyway find it therapeutic and its not like the L96 mags hold 100's of shots.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

hold you finger and forefinger either side of the feedlip. Takes a little practice but it works.
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

yup as fox says, push the long bit down to the bottom, then place your thumb and finger either side of the feed lips and pump away.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Originally posted by aribos View Post
          yup as fox says, push the long bit down to the bottom, then place your thumb and finger either side of the feed lips and pump away.
          My speed loader wont fit over the lips, so never even thought of this!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Thanks for the love life advice people but can we get back on topic XD

Thanks alot I will now go practice !
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PLAYGOD Find out more about PLAYGOD
            Working...
            X