Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KJ Works M1911 any good?

Hi all.

Looking at buying nice metal 1911 pistol but not sure if KJW version any good?
    I did have a KJW hicapa before and it was build quality I thought.

Thank for any advice cheers

Re: KJ Works M1911 any good?

Solid construction, full metal, so has a nice heft to it. No trades, which puts some off.

Get a newer version and it's Gas and Co2 Magazine compatible which gives you an extra bit of reliability in colder months. TM compatible so there are upgrade options both internally and externally.

Here's my effort ... Punisher inspired, but otherwise internally bog standard KJW M1911 with T.S.C. CNC Barrel Bushing and NOVA TM M1911A1 Slide Stop (Wilson Extend). Still have the NOVA SV Grip Safety and NOVA Type 1 Trigger to install and some fancy new grips to be installed when they arrive

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Sounds good I take it the one zero have in stock now is the newer version?

(edit)

Quick question you said it's a never version was it just the co2 mag that is new or was the gun upgraded in other parts as well?
      I rather use green gas but if the co2 version been made better I would get that then buy another gas magazine.

Thank you.
      Last edited by GothicGhost; 6 August, 2014, 09:44.

Comment

I've got the kjw m1911a1 and on co2 is a beast, nice snappy cycling and good range, sadly now.not being used as my site don't allow co2 so on good news will be up for sale very soon
        Briefly has 4 co2 mags, 3 green mags and few extras including imi holster and mag clip. If interested drop us a pm and I'll send pics and tell all.
        sigpic

Comment

Newer version takes both normal and Co2 mags
          sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GothicGhost Find out more about GothicGhost
          Working...
          X