WE F226 Serpa holster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE F226 Serpa holster

I need a serpa holster for my WE F226, will the regular P226 ones fit?

Re: WE F226 Serpa holster

The Blackhawk holsters need heating moulding to get them to fit as the slide for the WE 226 is about 3mm taller than the real steal.

Heating moulding is easily done, just stick the holster in the oven at around 200 degree for about 3-4 mins, whilst the holster is "cooking" you need to put some thin cardboard around the top of the gun to act as a spacer to push the top of the holster up. once the holster is "cooked" take it out and push the gun into the holster with the spacers around the gun and then leave it to cool down.

This is what I did with mine and it now fits perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrexx View Post
      The Blackhawk holsters need heating moulding to get them to fit as the slide for the WE 226 is about 3mm taller than the real steal.

Heating moulding is easily done, just stick the holster in the oven at around 200 degree for about 3-4 mins, whilst the holster is "cooking" you need to put some thin cardboard around the top of the gun to act as a spacer to push the top of the holster up. once the holster is "cooked" take it out and push the gun into the holster with the spacers around the gun and then leave it to cool down.

This is what I did with mine and it now fits perfectly.
      Im mega crap at things like this and don't want to waste £30 with a botched job. Are there any none-blackhawk serpa holsters I can try? Will a Fobos one fit?

Comment

How odd.
        I have a WE 226, and it fits straight in my level2 serpa no problem.
        Same as my stock TM 226, and my Guarder TM 226.

Comment

It a weird one as it seems a few people have been able to get their WE 226 into BH serpa fine, I wonder if it's to do with the fact that there are 2 WE companies? WE Europe and the other one? I'd expect the TM and Gaurder set to fit perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrexx View Post
            It a weird one as it seems a few people have been able to get their WE 226 into BH serpa fine, I wonder if it's to do with the fact that there are 2 WE companies? WE Europe and the other one? I'd expect the TM and Gaurder set to fit perfectly.
            Shall I get one and if it fits return it? I need one by Sunday though

Comment

Im thinking of modding my Viper leg holster instead. The problem with it is that the buttons are too hard to undo with one hand in the field, I have to use both hands and it takes too long to get my pistol out hence me looking for a serpa.

So I'm going to take the buttons off and replace with very sticky velcro, any ideas where I can get the same type of velcro Viper use?

Comment

Got a Fobus Sig P226 holster and fits perfectly

Comment

Please be aware that if you have the MK25 (US Navy Seal edition with the square rail as opposed to rounded off rail) then the only one that will fit is the IMI holster for the SP2022. You can get these from a number of places. They're a tight fit so you will need to "cook" them or use a hairdryer.
                  Redcon Airsoft Team
                  TheJim : RC-69

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

elrasho Find out more about elrasho
                  Working...
                  X