Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Crye Replicas: Should I go with Claw Gear or Emerson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crye Replicas: Should I go with Claw Gear or Emerson?

Hello, I have a friend after some trousers with built in knee pads, Crye style. If given the choice between Emerson and Claw Gear, what should he go for? We're not after the best replica of Crye but the best quality trousers. What say you?!
    Cardiff University Airsoft Society
    Like our Facebook page.
    And subscribe to our YouTube channel!
    sigpic

Re: Crye Replicas: Should I go with Claw Gear or Emerson?

emerson all the way,

my whole team have emerson and myself and my best mate have been running it for some time... originally the AU atacs, we now have moved onto the AOR2.
    Gen 1 trousers have rigid kneepads which arent as comfortable to kneel down on, but ultimately do protect your knee, but the recent generation of knee pads are 'self inserts' so they come uninstalled and in the packet, they are held in by small velcro rectangles which do the job fine... its the glue holding the velcro to the pads which loses the will to live (or so i have experienced) im going to buy some Kevlar thread or similar and sew the velcro on, then after that i would have to say the emerson trouser, short of the real deal, are the best ive ever worn.

hope this helps

sandy
    Sandy -- Rogue Recon

Comment

The Emerson trousers are a bargain for the money. However quality wise are nowhere near as good as claw gear. They are however cheaper. The gen 3 replicas would last a bit longer as the elastic panels have been removed as they tended to rip and fray. I've had loads of pairs of Emerson trousers and value for money, them or TMC you can't go wrong.
      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

I've got a pair of Claw Gear (1st gen) and Emersons....for me, the ClawGear are much better, in terms of features, comfort and quality.
        h e y d r i c h
        L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SunSpectre Find out more about SunSpectre
        Working...
        X