Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottom Hand-guard Rail for G&P M16a3?

Hi guys,

After recently buying a G&P Colt M16a3 im debating on what to do next.

Im not too keen on the quad piccadilly rail systems for my m16, (i think it would look a bit silly not too mention its £100+) all im wanting at the moment is a foregrip and possibly a torch attachment for the bottom half of the handguard, i have made a decision on these too, but can't seem to find a decent rail for the A3 handguard, can anyone suggest or send me a link to a single rail that will securley fit onto the bottom of the handguard for the G&P M16a3 model.

Thanks.

Re: Bottom Hand-guard Rail for G&P M16a3?

If its just the price that is putting you off the quad picatinny rail systems they can be found on the bay of e for about £40 if my memory serves me right.

If you want a under rail go onto a certain supporter of fire and search for 'm4 rail' they have a few, quite expensive, I got one off the bay of e a few months back, cant find any on there at the moment but it might be worth keeping your eye on it.

Alternatively just search M4 rail in google and you get a few from the US etc, not sure what your views on non UK retailers are though.

Good Luck

Comment

Just missed the edit time somehow!

Was searching around for you and if you pop along to a combat shop with no vat, press 'mounts' in the navigation menu and youll find one there for £4.50! postage will be added on but its still cheaper than the supporter of fire..

EDIT: B*gger, just noticed they are out of stock, might be worth ringing them asking when they expect the stock to be back, or just go with the other retailer I mentioned.
      Last edited by Delta; 15 April, 2010, 20:03.

Comment

Missed the edit time again! have found them on the bay now! wasnt searching the right thing :P

search: 'SpiderFire Tactical 20mm Scope Rail Base For Handguard' and you'll get them!

Comment

Fantastic! Thanks alot mate, much appreciated.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kingrob75 Find out more about Kingrob75
          Working...
          X