Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft in Northern Ireland

Hello All,

I'm may relocate to Belfast in the near future due to demands in the work I'm needed for. I thought it would be worth understanding any specific rules before I get myself in trouble
    I'm vaguely aware of some basic rules/laws regarding airsoft in Ireland. i.e. 1J limit, no pyro. I'm not sure if these rules apply to specifically Ireland or NI.
    However, I was wondering if any players in NI could answer a couple of questions - I've checked for previous posts and theres nothing that is immediately obvious that isn't ancient.
    Firstly, what rules do I need to be aware of? All my kit that I'm planning on bringing is < 1J. And I'm happy not to use pyro. I own several BFGs but I imagine those come under the pyro rule.
    Secondly, are there any good airsoft CQB/indoor sites in NI? Preferably close to Belfast.

Its not 100% confirmed but learning is always good
    Last edited by S3V3R; 2 September, 2014, 21:39. Reason: missed a couple of words out...
    Kiran Payne
    TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
    Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Re: Airsoft in Northern Ireland

There are a few good indoor sites mate, one called trigger happy in East Belfast, I played at predators new site as well in crumlin on Sunday, great site with both indoor and outdoor environments, and if you were to move over it might be easier for me to talk you into trading your sig for my kimber, haha,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Few sites in Belfast and I think there's two indoor in bangor aswell. If your after outdoor CQB then my local, Greenzone combat is only 40 mins from Belfast. Some sites allow pyro but the only site I've heard of allowing BFG's is SG1 in bellaghy

Comment

Haha yeah, we'd have to see about that trade!
        What's the rules surrounding FPS? Same as Britain or different?
        Kiran Payne
        TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil

sigpic

Comment

It's a cracking pistol mate, haha, tbh I'm not too sure about BFGs but the FPS is 328 for everything, pistols snipers aegs or gas rifles,

Comment

Cheers Steve. Thats at least half of the information I wanted I'll probably bring them anyway and if I get told "no" then i'll not use them. Easy
            Kiran Payne

sigpic

Comment

That's probably your best bet mate is to bring them and see what happens when you get to a site, then if you find you can't just sell them on here, haha, but like mack said I think he's right that sg1 is the only site that allows BFGs, but we could be wrong,

Comment

Out of interest Steve, How is the site up in Crumlin? is it on every week? Id heard about it and wouldnt mind heading up to it soon as its only 20 minutes away.

Comment

Really good mate, it's about 6 abandoned factory buildings, and loads of space around it, i took my mate to pop his airsoft cherry and has definately got the big, I think at the min miceal is running it once a month for now and as interest grows then I'd say there will be more, defo worth a look, we drove from dundrum mate was about 2 hours, haha,

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

S3V3R Marshalled at ZED Adventures The Mall (RIP). I build ships (proper ones) and I shoot guns (toy ones). Find out more about S3V3R
                  Working...
                  X