• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sniper aeg back-up weapon

Originally posted by ztara View Post
    really? i'v heared nothing but bad things about the CYMA 18c

cheap, jams etc.
    Mine never have ;p

Fancy a crack with both of them next time I see you airsoftin'?
    Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

Originally posted by ztara View Post
      really? i'v heared nothing but bad things about the CYMA 18c

cheap, jams etc.
      rubbish my son has one and its never let him down he uses it in cqb great for room clearing
      Its better to burn out than to fade away

Comment

1) P90 Faultless. :D

2) Scar-L CQB Barrel, Stock Folded with 2 point over your back this works brilliantly it's my favorite.:p

3) SRC AK74 B Spez. Saw one of these last sunday ###k Me! what a lovely gun amazing range. Just added it to my list.

Plus all of these will double as a primery weapon without feeling under powered.

Comment

I personally use a AK-47 spetznaz without the stock, a nice weight and a fcuking good gun

Comment

I too have been thinking along the same lines, and I am leaning towards the MP5k at the moment, just need to save a few more pennies!

I have a G36 and I am not sure if I would want to cart that about with me all day while trying to snipe!

I did look at the CYMA G18c, but until I have fired one I am not going to part with my cash!

Comment

Im getting an MP5k, But need a dropleg to carry it, As my Long is normally carried on a sling

Comment

I have made the commitment, purchased an MP5k last night off here!

Comment

you could carry anything but you have to be light so mp5/k, p90, mp7 and anything small
                  Suffering is caused by craving. This is often expressed as a deluded clinging to a certain sense of existence, to selfhood, or to the things or phenomenons that we consider the cause of happiness or unhappiness. .

Comment

What about an hi-capa extreme, they are full auto and make an awesome sound, but if your sniping then you might want something small and silent or else the sound of an AEG could give you position way and if other guys hear that then your gunna be outnumbered, so is it really worth it?, I use an tm mk.23 socom with my sniper rifle accurate and silent, sorted.

Comment

i'd say like an aep electric pistol maybe the glock as its a small 1 to fit in your pouch try not to go for a desert eagle cant find many pouches to put it in or maybe a mp5k the best choice would be a co2/gas powered pistol :D

Comment

a good backup weapon for a sniper is probly an echo1 minigun
                        Originally posted by jonnyhal
                        For Sale: very nice heavy springer
                        Originally posted by soulflame2
                        when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Originally posted by barrett50carrott View Post
                          a good backup weapon for a sniper is probly an echo1 minigun

hahahahahhaha
                          old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jolly green giant Find out more about jolly green giant
                          Working...
                          X