Alloha comrads, newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alloha comrads, newbie here

Hello everyone, new to the forum and airsofting.

I just want to say I can't wait to get stuck into this!! Got a few friends also starting, happy days!!

A few newbie questions. Because I currently have nothing airsoft related starting up will cost a few pennies, it's worth it is it not?......

The G&G combat machine AEG CM16 raider is what I want to buy and it also leaves me with some extra cash. I would like to buy a decent battery for it...8.4v battery looks like it will do the job but I don't know what battery design I will need, I will also need two batteries for skirmishes right? Oh and a charger ofcourse.

I will pop back onto the forum this evening.
    In the mean time I appreciate the time taken to read and reply to this post, if you want to private message me feel free.

Cheers guys! Sam

Re: Alloha comrads, newbie here

welcome to the forums, it looks like you have done some of your homework already, regarding batteries what you should be going for is a 9.9v anything over (1000 mAh) LI-FE battery,with a standard b-max charger and a battery tester (not alarm), NiMh or ni-cad batteries are extremely old hat,and a lot of people have switched to lipos, but they are old tech as well, they are better than nimh/ni-cad, and a 7.4 lipo is equivalent to an 8.4v, but lipos can be ruined if they are discharged too much, unlike LI-FE which can be run flat,and are way less volatile than lipos, If you get the biggest capacity LI-FE that will fit,it will last all day
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Re: Alloha comrads, newbie here

Thank you very much, I shall do some more research

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wassup_sam Find out more about Wassup_sam
      Working...
      X