Collapse

VFC Scar or Classic Army Scar ? help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VFC Scar or Classic Army Scar ? help !

haha goodluck mate

Comment

Re: VFC Scar or Classic Army Scar ? help !

I agree with guard. I was totally stuck on what one to get as well and all I can really say is look into it and decide which is going to be best for you and which you personally like the better. I hadn't owned a CA or a VFC before (only AEG's prior were ICS and TM) so I had to base the one I was going for on what reviews said about the two, features and what came in the box for the price I was paying (lets face it the CA/VFC Scars don't come cheap).

Also you have to think about the FPS levels as well. CA out the box come at a different fps to those of the VFC (from what I gathered from reviews I read and watched). I was quoted my VFC at a range of 320-340fps out the box which is perfect for me because of where I skirmish (and 340 is the absolute max they will allow) but to others this may not be suitable, meaning additional possible costs in downgrading. Not a big thing really but certainly something to maybe think about if you're on a very tight budget and don't want to spend more just to tune the AEG up after only just buying it.
      Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
      Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

s.p.o.o.k Find out more about s.p.o.o.k
      Working...
      X