G&G CM18 MOD 1 & Battle belt queries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G CM18 MOD 1 & Battle belt queries

Just wanted to ask opinions and pros and con of G&Gs CM18?

Also I don't want to spend a lot of money on a plate carrier just yet so would like to get a battle belt. Does anyone know if a battle belt that actually goes through trouser loops instead of being independent to the trousers?

Ta

Re: G&G CM18 MOD 1 & Battle belt queries

I have the Mod1, excellent gun, can't fault it.

Comment

G&G CM line is fantastic value for money, solid internals; will last you a long time with a decent level of performance to boot.

Can't think of any battle belts that can fit even larger trouser loops, you could possibly just get a duty belt that could fit through the loops, but it wouldn't have molle loops on it. I have a duty belt that cost me all of £8 and I just stick a couple of my molle pouches on it and a dump pouch when I'm not in the mood for wearing my plate carrier, works a treat.

Comment

An old-school ALICE belt is just over 2" wide, & will fit through some belt loops. The pouches are readily available; as well as the suspenders which will help spread the load across your shoulders, rather than your waist. A cursory Google will show you what I mean, I thing the later LC-3 generation will suit your needs.

Alternatively; have you thought about a magazine bandoleer?
        "... But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."

W.B. Yeats

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NightOwl Find out more about NightOwl
        Working...
        X