Hi guys, new player help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys, new player help..

Been playing for the last 5 months and recently bought my first gun, a WE g36c. Bought it from a shop and was firing at 250fps when it was meant to be 290.
    They offered me a free upgrade and they upgraded the spring now it fires between 350-380fps. Went to play at my main site (the sandpit) and it tested it between 350-380 there limited being 350, so I just about made it into the game. How can I get the fps down to around 320-350 so I can play else were and indoors too?

Thanks

Re: Hi guys, new player help..

Best bet would be another new spring buddy,

All my RIFS sit around the 300 mark as that's plenty and well 350 Is a limit not a target

Comment

Try a guarder sp 100

Comment

Really should have let the gun bed in before making the changes.
        I'm saying at least 3000 bb's through.

My sr25 upgraded sniper gets quieter and quieter with the fps creeping slightly higher each game.
        sigpic
        "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

I've had the same issues as Viper, springs always settle down; but I always aim for between 315-335 ish, just so I know I can definitely use it at any site.

Comment

I have probably fired at least 3000bbs since starting this thread, so hopefully the next time I go to a site I'm praying it's under the sites limit.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Triboi Find out more about Triboi
            Working...
            X