Ay as val / lct as val

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ay as val / lct as val

hi guys, for a long while now ive been looking for an LCT AS VAL but everywhere i got they are out off stock and not planning on getting anymore. if anyone could point me to somewhere that has them in stock it would be great.

ive also seen the AY version in alot off places and would like to ask if anyone has any experience with them? such as how they preform out the box, do the LCT 50rnd mags fit them? and just general things i should know.

thanks. will

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Ay as val / lct as val

We're not allowed to give links to other retailers apart from Zero One on here, so, can't help you there if you can't find one via Google.

As for the differences between AY and LCT, well, it's like comparing night and day! I've handled an AY VAL (and VSS), for comparison to the LCT VAL that I own and, there is no comparison.

The LCT is all steel where it should be and is as solid as a rock. It just feels and performs like a quality bit of kit. The AY is made of aluminium, feels and looks cheap. It's not even a good replica, as the AY stock folds the wrong way, the fire selector is wrong and it isn't anywhere near as sturdy as the LCT. I can't say for certain about magazine compatibility but, I have read on another site that they are not interchangeable (I should have tried them when I had chance). Some people moan about the battery connectors on the LCT but, I've not had a problem personally and, it's certainly easier to change the battery on the LCT than it is on the AY. The LCT isn't that much more expensive than the AY and, for the extra, you really are getting a better made, better feeling and better looking gun. The midcaps for the LCT are pretty cheap and, they have just released a hicap as well.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mini gwar Find out more about mini gwar
    Working...
    X